Aaron Fulkerson is the co-founder and CEO of MindTouch, a social knowledge base product that powers help centers to improve customer engagement and success. Its clients include companies such as Zenefits, Docker & Paypal – Accenture, Charles Schwabb. Mindtouch was founded in 2004, is a multi-million dollar business, profitable and has been bootstrapped from day one.
Aaron previously worked at Microsoft in the Advanced Strategies & Policies group. He has helped informed national education policy at the White. And he’s been a contributing writer at CNN, Fortune and Forbes Magazine.
- “Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action” by Simon Sinek
- “The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation” by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- “Be Here Now” by Ram Dass
- “Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind” by Shunryu Suzuki and David Chadwick
- “Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World” by Jack Weatherford
- “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain” by
Links, Resources & People Mentioned
Thank You For Listening!
If you enjoyed this podcast, then please consider sharing this using the social sharing buttons on this page.
Additionally, if you’d like to support this podcast, it would be really helpful if you would take a few minutes to leave a review on iTunes.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so you can receive automatic updates on new episodes.